The title is fairly self-explanatory. Here we go:
– I like the smell of my feet. I do. At the end of the day, when I take off my heels and opt for my snow-crushing boots, I like the waft of smell that comes from the shoe. It doesn’t smell feety. It smells good. To me at least.
– Fruitcake. I don’t care what you all say, I loves me some fruitcake. Especially with a nice chunk of cheddar cheese. Mmmmmmmm. Fruitcake.
– The taste of oranges right after you brush your teeth. I LOVE that taste. During Christmas when you can buy those crates of mandarin oranges, I brush my teeth like a maniac, so I can get that taste when I eat them. Everyone I’ve ever run into really hates that.
– Flat pop. Preferably flat Coke. Mmmmmmmmmm. This stems from when I was a little kid. Every night my mom would pour herself some Coke and watch TV. But she was incapable of finishing the whole can. So I’d get up in the morning and it’d be sitting there, flat as can be and I’d drink it before anyone else woke up. It was so sugary and good and sneaky. Mmmmm.
– Curling. As in, the game on ice. I should really dedicate an entire post to curling one of these days, it’s a hilarious game to explain out of context. But I truly love it, whereas most people would rather poke their eyes out with rusty utensils than watch it.
– Rules. I love rules. I crave rules. I hate when people don’t follow the rules. Bring on the boundaries!!
– Those gnarly little toffee candies from Halloween, in the orange and black wrappers. Sure, I broke a few teeth on the damn things, but they were so good. And since everybody else hated them, it just meant more for Talea. And yeah, that’s right, I described them as gnarly.
– Cheez Whiz & jam on toast. Okay, this is a hotly debated topic amongst me and Emerald. She thinks I’m a total freak for eating this and has decided it must be a regional thing from where I grew up (we grew up different places). Granted, everyone I’ve asked in Ontario shares the belief that I am a freak and they insist they shall never try it, for it sounds so disgusting. But I ask you……what’s so gross about it? People put cheez whiz on their toast, they put jam on their toast, they eat fruit and cheese together all the time. What’s so wrong with a little cheez whiz and jam love? Hmmmm? Back me up on this one people, I can’t be the only one.
That’s all that I can think of at this moment. I think the list would much longer if the concept was reversed……..’things I hate that most people like’. But I’d probably crash WordPress or something if I tried to post an epic that gigantic.